Keeping You Ahead Of The Curve
With competition increasing across the globe, today’s companies demand greater efficiency and accuracy from their suppliers.
Customs compliance is a team effort. It includes the many moving parts of a company, from purchasing to IT to logistics to finance. Managing your company's compliance is complex and crucial.
It is imperative you understand the compliance requirements for duty preference programs such as NAFTA and this is a daunting task for organizations of any size.
Global Trade Compliance
- HTS and HTSUS, Schedule B
- Application of duty and duty preference
- Country of Origin Determination
- Country of Origin Marking
- Free Trade Agreements
- Certificates of Origin
- NAFTA, KORUS, Singapore, Chile, etc.
- Product Qualification
- Vendor Solicitation
- End-to-end FTA Services, incl. Classification and Documents
- Entry Documentation
- Verification & Review
- Audit & Correction
- GSP Eligibility
- 7501, 3461, and 3311
- Transportation & Exportation (T&E)
- CBP 28 & CBP 29
- Antidumping and Countervailing duties (ADD/CVD)
- Importer Self Assessment (ISA)
- Import Compliance Manuals
- Import Procedures, Best Practices
- Prior Disclosure
- Post Entry Amendments & 520(d)
- Customs Rulings
- Manufacturer’s Affidavits
- Duty Drawback
- 9801 US Goods Returned
Need answers fast?
Our compliance specialists are here to help. Fill out the form below with your question, and we'll get back to you right away!