Free Trade Agreement Documentation
Please use the templates below as guidelines for creating your own documentation. If you have questions, please use the contact info below to request guidance. Include your reference number, if available.
Templates for Download
Click on the country name below to download the corresponding Suppliers Declaration for the Free Trade Agreement.
- NAFTA (CA & MX-US) Suppliers Declaration
- AUFTA (Australia-US) Suppliers Declaration
- BHFTA (Bahrain-US) Suppliers Declaration
- CLFTA (Chile-US) Suppliers Declaration
- COTPA (Colombia-US) Suppliers Declaration
- DR-CAFTA Supplier's Declaration
- ILFTA (Isarael-US) Suppliers Declaration
- JOFTA (Jordan-US) Suppliers Declaration
NAFTA Supplier's Declaration
NAFTA Supplier's Declarations are used in lieu of a NAFTA Form 434 when no export has occurred. They are generally issued from a seller to a buyer as a proof of eligibility, and would include the same data elements as a NAFTA, including:
- Item number & description
- Harmonized Tariff System (HTS) Classification Number
- Preference Criterion
- Net Cost
- Country of Origin, and
- Statement affirming NAFTA eligibility
Still need help?
We're just a phone call or email away.
Call us at:
Email us at: