ACE is the Automated Commercial Environment - the primary system through which the trade community reports imports and exports, and the government determines admissibility. Through ACE as the Single Window, the trade community is able to more easily and efficiently comply with U.S. laws and regulations.
Learn how it may be used by U.S. businesses to create proactive and effective compliance programs internally. Learn how to get your ACE Account, how to run reports, which information matters, and what red flags you should be looking for. Our trainers use ACE regularly to help clients avoid import and export penalty and respond to CBP Requests for Information.
Training is done via live webinar. Onsite training is available, contact us for details.
- Overview of the ACE software
- Why ACE matters in your organization
- Step-by-step training on how to use reports in ACE
- Learn the standard reports and how to use them
- Adapting standard reports & building your own reports
- Scheduling reports & the benefits of automation
Star USA Training Courses Include
- Certificates of completion
- Q&A Session with Instructor
- PDF copy of training presentation
- Recorded copy of webinar